Your kids will love making these yogurt banana pops rolled in their favorite colors and topped with coconut or sprinkles. This low sugar and no-bake snack is not only fun to make, but healthy too!
1. Add powder color into bowl and mix with yogurt until color is blended
2. Cut bananas in half and insert popsicle stick or toothpick (for smaller bite-sized pieces)
3. Roll banana in yogurt and cover on all sides
4. Hold over a plate and sprinkle with coconut or sprinkles
5. Place on a tray and freeze for a couple hours before enjoying