This Halloween enjoy a different kind of Candy Corn in the form of a delicious cake!
Makes: One 9” Cake
1. Follow the directions on the back of the cake mix and pour into 9” cake pan.
2. Once the cake is cooled, remove from pan and plate.
3. Divide frosting into three bowls. Add ¼ cup plain white frosting into first bowl and set aside.
4. In second bowl, add ColorKitchen Yellow packet and stir in ¼ tsp water to make a paste. Add ½ cup frosting and blend with a hand mixer with 1 beater attached until color fully blended.
5. In third bowl, add ColorKitchen Orange packet and stir in ¼ tsp water to make a paste. Add 1 cup frosting and blend with a hand mixer with 1 beater attached until color fully blended.
6. Take frosting knife and frost center circle of cake with white frosting 3” in diameter. Around white circle add larger yellow frosting circle about 3” in diameter. Complete frosting with outer circle of orange, to the edge of the cake. Frost sides of cake with remaining frosting.
7. Cut cake to make candy corn slices and enjoy!