A better-for-you alternative to the classic birthday cake with confetti sprinkles!
Go ahead and throw confetti on your cake with all-natural ingredients! Our colorful confetti is free from artificial dyes, and the gluten-free vanilla cake mix is made with over 90% organic ingredients, so you can have your cake and eat it too!
1. Follow instructions for making ColorKitchen's Gluten-free Confetti Cake, but save ½ of the confetti sprinkles and set aside.
2. Bake cake in tray and cool.
3. Cut out round shapes with circle cookie cutter.
4. Layer cake circles with frosting.
5. Sprinkle top of cake and sides with confetti.
Depending on size of circles, one box of cake mix will make a couple 6 inch mini cakes. You can also color frosting with your favorite ColorKitchen plant-based food colors.