Who doesn't love confetti? With ColorKitchen's Gluten-free Confetti Cake Mix you can make chewy, deliciously colorful sugar cookies with just a couple ingredients!
Yields 18 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix cake mix, eggs, and oil together until combined and smooth. Add confetti and stir, or save and sprinkle on top of cookies.
3. Scoop 1 Tbsp dough and place on a cookie sheet about 1.5” apart.
4. Sprinkle confetti on top, or if used in dough, sprinkle with ColorKitchen Rainbow Sprinkles before baking.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown on edges.