Heard about Unicorn Pasta? Try this fun and easy recipe to color your noodles with a rainbow of unicorn combinations! Our colors are plant-based, non-GMO and artificial dye-free for a naturally beautiful and nourishing bowl of fun!
1-2 bags Lotus Foods Organic Rice Pad Thai Rice Noodles
1 ColorKitchen Food Colors Blue Packet
1 ColorKitchen Food Colors Pink Packet
2 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp coconut nectar, or agave
1 ColorKitchen Rainbow Sprinkles (optional)
Colorful fruits, veggies and nuts of your choosing
1. Cook and rinse pasta. Strain and let cool.
2. Put ½ packet pink color into a medium sized bowl. Put other ½ of pink and 1 blue packet (for purple) into another medium sized bowl. Or, another option is to add colors to ziplock baggies to toss with noodles.
3. Put 1 part pasta in with pink color and other half with pink and blue color combination. Stir with mixing spoon in bowls, or gently toss in ziplock baggies. Add a little water if needed to dissolve and blend color. Once noodles are saturated with color, strain again to remove excess water if needed.
4. Toss with coconut nectar and lemon juice to taste.
5. Plate pasta and be creative! Add colorful fruits, vegetables, and more to enjoy a gorgeous bowl of healthy fun!