Our Red Velvet color creates such a vibrant deep red it’s hard to believe it’s plant-based and natural.
Enough for 1 dozen full-sized doughnuts
¼ cup whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Red Velvet Color
2 cups organic confectioners’ sugar
1. In medium-sized bowl combine powdered sugar and red velvet color.
2. In medium saucepan mix milk and vanilla over low heat.
3. Sift in sugar and color mixture, whisking slowly.
4. Mix until all the sugar and color are dissolved.
5. Remove glaze from heat and place over a bowl of warmed water.
6. Dip tops of each doughnut separately in glaze and set on a rack to dry.