Minty chocolate bark can be used as a topping for your favorite ice cream, cookies, or cakes, or melted into warm hot cocoa. Yum!
1 cup white chocolate wafers
6-8 drops peppermint oil
½ tsp ColorKitchen Green (more color for darker green)
1. Over double boiler melt chocolate.
2. Add peppermint oil and stir.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Separate half of melted chocolate into a bowl.
5. Add in green color and stir until fully blended.
6. Pour colored chocolate over a sheet of tinfoil or parchment paper. Put in refrigerator 5 minutes.
7. Drizzle remaining white chocolate over cooled green.
8. Once all the chocolate is completely cooled, break into pieces.