Here is a fun and festive recipe for you and your loved ones. Make as a Holiday treat or give as special homemade gift.
Makes: 24 kisses
2 egg whites
½ cup of sugar
1 pinch of salt
4 tsp creme
⅓ cup powdered sugar
1 ColorKitchen Red (Holiday Icing Colors) packet, or 1 Beet Red and 1 Yellow Packet
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix ColorKitchen color packets with a couple drops of water and set aside to fully dissolve.
3. Beat egg whites, salt and sugar together in an electric mixer for 10-12 minutes until the mixture is smooth and firm.
4. Fill a piping bag with meringue mixture.
5. Applying gentle pressure, making same size kisses when piping.
6. Bake for 1+ hours.
7. Let meringue kisses cool.
8. Mix icing ingredients with dissolved color until thoroughly blended. Dip cooled kisses in icing and let dry overnight.